Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Five Guys

The Burger Babes kicked off 2011 with a visit to Five Guys. Hmmm...where to start? I know some people will really disagree with me, but it's not all that and a bag of chips. While I do like mustard and ketchup on my burger, I don't like so much that it oozes out and makes such a big mess. The patty (or patties) itself is a nicely cooked and tasty, but the overabundance of condiments kind of ruined it for me. I've had their fries before and liked them, but the night we went they weren't very flavorful.

And the atmosphere really isn't right for a BB outing. We didn't even all get to sit together. Poo! That's half the fun.

No where to go but up!

It only took me a year or so to actually writing about Burger Babes. Hopefully, it won't take quite that long for me to get my act together with our official scoring rubric.

No comments:

Post a Comment