Monday, January 17, 2011

Finally!

A few years ago, a friend from my book club formed BNB (Burgers and Bitchin'). We met once a month at a different burger joint somewhere in Dallas. Our goal was simple - eat a great burger while enjoying some quality girl time. Unfortunately, after about a year and a half, the group fell apart. No particualr reason, it just kind of happened. But the idea of a burger club never left me. I still had the list of places to get a burger in DFW (there were about 50 places listed) so I reviewed the list, making some additions and deletions. Then, I started thinking about my girlfriends. Who would be interested in helping me find the best burger DFW had to offer? So now I had my list of burger joints and my list of burger-loving girlfriends...it was time to send out my first evite. And thus, the Burger Babes of DFW was born. We've been active since November 2009. I know, it's January 2011, and I'm just now blogging about it? I do tend to procrastinate sometimes. I promise I'll briefly catch you up on our 1st year and then be much mroe diligent about updating each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment